Wednesday, May 22

BET presenter Rosci Diaz: Fainting on the Red Carpet Was "Scary"




Rosci Diaz is a busy girl, but clearly she's been working too hard!

The television host gave everyone a scare when she fainted on the red carpet of the Billboard Music Awards over the weekend. On Monday, she talked to TheYBF.com about what went down.

"I’m really thankful for everyone that dropped everything to help me yesterday," she says. "Shaun Robinson actually left her position on the carpet to run to my side, thanks for being there, girl! I also apologize for cutting Miley [Cyrus]’s interview short, she must have been so confused, but I didn’t want to faint on her!"
She adds, "It was a scary, humbling and embarrassing moment and an important wake up call to take better care of myself while on the road."

The former 106 & Park host had been working the red carpet for Entertainment Tonight. After being treated by EMT's, she got right back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *